HRH Blues has become established as the go-to festival for fans of blues in all of its glorious guises and the third annual event in Sheffield boasts a slew of star names.
King King, Ten Years After, teenage sensation Aaron Keylock and the brilliant Big Boy Bloater are just some of the stellar names heading to the Steel City in April.
And HRH Mag has bagged a weekend pass for two (not including accommodation or travel) so you can celebrate the ultimate Blues party!
To stand a chance of winning this fantastic prize you simply need to ‘like’ the HRH Mag Facebook page and comment on the post with who you think is the greatest blues musician of ALL TIME!
HRH Blues takes place at the O2 Academy Sheffield from April 16-17.
Good luck and to check out the full HRH Blues III bill click here
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By entering a competition on the HRH MAG Facebook page you are agreeing to HRH MAG storing and using your information for marketing purposes. We will not share your information with third parties unless you specifically agree to us sharing these details and you can opt out at any time by unsubscribing from emails or emailing us directly.
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook from any and all liability associated with this promotion.
Entrants are providing information to HRH MAG and not to Facebook.
Competition ends February 10th @ 22:00 GMT;
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. To enter a competition you must be:
(a) EU resident; and
(b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
2. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of HRH MAG.
3. Entries must be posted on Facebook. Facebook entries must also like HRH MAG Page.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received for any reason.
5. The winner will be randomly selected by judge.
6. The closing date is as specified in each competition, and HRH MAG reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
7. If you win a competition, we will notify you on Facebook. If we cannot contact you or you do not respond within two weeks, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another competition entrant.
8. The prize cannot be transferable to another person.
9. No prize or part of a prize is exchangeable for cash, tickets or services.
10. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize.
11. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
13. HRH MAG reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. We may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.