|Sam is also the recipient of numerous entertainment, civic and humanitarian awards, including:
- 1980 Best New Star Saturn Award, presented by The Academy of Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Films.
- The Outstanding Achievement Award in the Entertainment Industry, presented by the Southern California Motion Picture Council.
- Courageous Citizen of the Year, presented by Gil Garcetti, District Attorney of Los Angeles County, The California State Senate, The City of Los Angeles, and The North Hollywood Division of the Los Angeles Police Department.
- National Chairman of Kid City, John Rossi Youth Foundation, Santa Monica, California.
- Youth Ambassador for Loving Life Foundation, San Diego, California.
Sam’s 2018 & 2019 films for release are Head Games, One of the Good Ones, Fury of the Fist and the Golden Fleece, Axcellerator, The Silent Natural and Life After Flash, The Documentary.We welcome Sam Jones to the line-up and cannot wait for his appearance at the Tenth Anniversary of SFW, 29-30 March 2019 at the O2 Academy in Sheffield.
If you haven’t yet secured your tickets, you must hurry as we expect to be Sold Out by the new year. Tickets and information about the event can be found on our website: www.scifiweekender.com or contact Jess, firstname.lastname@example.org / 0207 193 1164
SFW Mission Control