HRH LAUNCHES HRH PRESS:
The Brand New Way to Reach Music Fans
The mighty Hard Rock Hell (‘HRH’) empire – undisputed European leaders in residential festivals – has always been about having an affinity with its loyal legions of rock & metal fans worldwide – tens of thousands of music lovers who appreciate great music from hard rock to prog to blues to metal. Just about every rock and metal fan you talk to will have been to an HRH event at some point – and been blown away.
But – and it’s a big but – not only does Hard Rock Hell have direct and personal contact with its own festival goers via 14 industry leading festivals, as a consequence, HRH have forged great relationships worldwide with all the leading players in the music industry – from websites to PR companies to influential bloggers to magazines, pluggers and radio stations – quality partners who interact with them on a regular basis.
Add into the mix HRH’s own media outlets – HRH Magazine, HRH TV &, Hard Rock Hell Radio and the family of websites and social media – and HRH Press via all platforms on the HRH Media Hub can offer access to possibly the largest network of players on the planet that exists today. HRH Press offers bands and artists highly targeted PR and marketing campaigns to suit any budget, encompassing:
- Magazine Advertising / Editorials – 25,000 readership per issue
- Radio Advertising – 250,000 listeners per month (over 3 million per year!)
- Email Marketing – combined email lists of over 600,000
- Social Media – Facebook reach of 1.37 million per month, Twitter over 200,000 per month
- HRH Bible App Placement – 20,000+ downloads since launch
- HRH TV, Filming, Editing & Distribution – 20,000+ subscribers on YouTube
Jonni Davis, President of HRH explains “HRH Press builds campaigns to target fans, friends & industry fanatics, which we believe when combined, provides one of the most powerful PR propositions today. There is no better way to invest in your band or brand than with HRH Press”.
Head of HRH PR
Tel : 0207 097 8698